Hampton / Rivoira Arquitectos es una firma de servicios básicamente dedicada al diseño, proyecto y dirección de obras, así como al planeamiento físico, al soporte de factibilidades y estudios programáticos y estratégicos de desarrollo urbano e inmobiliario. En el campo académico, la obra de H/R, arqs. ha sido frecuentemente premiada en las bienales de arquitectura de Buenos Aires, ha recibido el premio vitruvio, representado a argentina en la Bienal de Venecia 2000, ha sido seleccionada para el premio Konex 2002, la Segunda Bienal Iberoamericana de Arquitectura e Ingeniería (México, 2000), y se ha publicado en Domus, Abitare, World Architecture, Summa, y los libros "Otra arquitectura argentina" y "H/R, Arqs; 1985-1995", entre otros.
Our firm was born in 1984, after having shared occasional architectural work and academic concerns since 1971. Thus, the experience acquired by each partner in diverse areas such as specialized planning, large scale architectural design, consultants of building companies, construction, academic respon-sabilities, architectural competitions (developed both in Argentina and abroad) as well as government positions and professional representation have all been the basis for establishing our professional offices. We perceive our firm as a small dynamic intelligent unit whose outstanding performance is based on the following principles:
- Design excellence: commitment to design as an academic and professional cultural vehicle to improve our built environment.
- Multifunctional support: flexibility to interact with the wide cast of human and physical resources which are involved in complex processes and projects.
- Adaptability: capacity to undertake a wide scope of tasks ranging feasibility studies to site specific fully detailed projects.
- Local expertise: knowledge and interaction of all actors of the public and private sector involved in the planning and construction process.
- International expertise: interpretation of global standards and “modus operandi” due to personal work abroad of partners and involvement with international clients and colleagues